• Unique aesthetics of natural wood
• Classic tapering octagonal design
• Handsome addition to any landscape
• Western Red Cedar pole
• Southern Yellow Pine jaws
• Simple maintenance
• Several popular sizes
• Highest quality craftsmanship
Ryther-Purdy's handsome flagpoles are made of durable Western Red Cedar in tapering octagon design. The attatched Southern Yellow Pine jaws are pressure treated with .40 CCA, so they can be buried directly in the ground. Optional deck or pedestal mounting is available.
Jaws permit the pole to be tilted for maintenance. Poles are provided unfinished and may be stained or painted. If left to weather, cedar will turn an attractive silver-gray. Poles may also be ordered stained white or gray by the factory as an option.